Sunday, May 19, 2013

HAPPY RELEASE DAY: Runes, book #1 in a new #Paranormalromance #YAromance by @ednahwalters @yaednah_walters

Wooo hoo. It is official. RUNES, book #1 in the new YA series everyone it talking about, is officially here:

Check out the trailer here:

 



TEASER:
 
“I wanted us to be alone.”

I released a shaky breath. “I saw you earlier.”

“It wasn’t enough. Call me greedy, but I need more.” He ran his knuckles up and down my arm. I shivered. His hands rested on my hips then he lowered his head and pressed his face into my hair. “I didn’t expect you when I came here, Freckles. This was supposed to be a routine job, yet now it’s much more.”

I leaned against him, wanting to ease the pain in his voice even though I didn’t know how. “But I’m with Eirik.”

“He’s not right for you.” His voice was low, intense.

“I’ve known him all my life. He understands me.”
“Does he make you tremble with a touch?”  He ran the tips of his fingers up my bare arm, his touch feather light, yet it lit a fire inside me. I closed my eyes, my entire body trembling. He lifted hair from my neck, lowered his head, and pressed a kiss on my exposed neck. Warmth pulsed through me. “Is he the first person you think about when you wake up in the morning and the last one you think about before you fall asleep?”


BUYING LINKS:
Print copy Amazon

E-books:
AMAZON US
Amazon UK
Barnes &Nobles
Smashwords

KEEP READING


5 comments:

  1. This book is so seriously awesome! Congrats, Ednah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I need to clear some time on my schedule to get to this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm stopping over late. Congrats on the release! It sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete